Sunday, February 10, 2008

Superdogs!

One of the very exciting things that happend with Lenny & me over Christmas was that we were invited to be part of the Superdogs Show which was here at the GM Centre in Oshawa on Dec 27/07. We had a blast!!


We went to 2 nights of Superdogs Bootcamp to learn what we needed to do in the show. Lenny & I took part in the introduction at the start of the show, Lenny did 2 jumps in the high jump portion, and then we were in the finale parade around the ring. We also took part in the Meet n' Greet after the show. Lenny was awesome!!! The crowds, lights, and noise didn't faze him one bit. And, he was a trooper when all the kids & people came to see us after the show.
Many thanks to my sister for all her help and also to family & friends who came out to watch the show & support Lenny & I in his first big "starring role". It was an excellent experience for both of us.
I hope we will get to do it again some day!










No comments: