Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LENNY!!

Hi everyone! Lenny here. I turned 3 years old today! I had a great day!! Mostly I slept on my mom's bed all day waiting for her to get home from work so we could do some fun stuff. She finally got home & we went to the woods . . . . . I love it in the woods . . . I run & run & run & try to catch those pesky squirrels, but they always seem to get up the trees faster than me.

When we got home, I had to stay behind the babygate at the back door cause Mom said I was all dirty . . .. I don't know what she expects . . . jeeze . . . .you can't run through the woods through all the puddles & stuff and not get dirty!! I know what that means . . . .I'm probably headed for the shower before too long . . . . I'm really good now . . . .I just walk right in the bathroom & walk right into the shower-tub . . . . . Mom doesn't even have to say anything anymore. I'm not really impressed with having to get so many baths, but boy, do I ever feel great afterwards!!!

Well, I had my bath and then guess what? Mom had some birthday treats for me. I asked her to include some of the pics in here. . .see them, see them??!! I had a yummy chocolate cupcake and a cupcake with sprinkles all over it and a bone cookie with sprinkles on half . . . .WOW!! They sure were yummy!!!






Mmmmmm . . . . . . good!!!




3 comments:

Maureen said...

Hi Jude and Lenny,

Sounds like a fun birthday! Gearing up for a summer of dock diving by eating cup cakes??! You are spoiling him Jude!

Cheers

Judy said...

I know, but how can I not spoil my kid a litle on his birthday!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

Happy Birthday Lenny! Give your Mum a big hug from all of us Northern cousins (and a wiggle & a pat for YOU :)