Saturday, March 8, 2008

Big Snow Day!!

Wow! It's been snowing, off & on, for 2 days now . . . .we have a LOT of snow!! Check out the drifts on the roof at the back of the house & on the carport! It's supposed to be cleared up on Sun . . . yipeee . .. . off to Guelph for Dock Diving 101!!

And, of course the kids LOVE playing in the snow!!

This is our view of the backyard from the walkout in the family room - I had to shovel a path for the dogs around the backyard!



This is not a car or trailer in the backyard . . . . it is the bathtub from the upstairs bathroom which will be going in the new downstairs bathroom!

2 comments:

Heather, aka: Mum said...

Sarah is in her crib as Adelaide & I read your blog...
Adelaise was wondering if her Cousin was able to save some of that awesome Ontario snow for her & her sister to play with! Ya know...being YUKON girls, they don't get snow like THAT!! ;)

As for me...wow...those pics look like the childhood photographs in my mind !!I miss those winters!!

PS: Home April 11th!!

Heather, aka: Mum said...

I need to know what is happening in the life of my favourite dock diver!!

BTW To add a video...instead of clicking on the add photo icon choose the one beside it...it looks like a film strip! Hope it works! I'd love to see your posting!
Love H