Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thurs Dock Diving Class

Since Fri was a holiday, we were able to go to Heather's DockDiving class on Thurs nite up near Guelph. Mom even went with us! It was so much fun!! Lenny was flying!! And . . . . . Chic is an Official Dock Dog . . . . that's right . .. . .she actually jumped (pushed off instead of going ker-plunk) into the pool!!! (I couldn't get a clip of her jumps b/c I was helping Cath get her to jump!) And not once, but 3 or 4 times!!! This was the first time she was really excited about the pool as well. I guess she remembered from the last time we were there.


Lenny had a blast. He was jumping high!!! Too bad there was a ceiling on the barn! I'm definitely going to enter him in EV at the Cottage Life Show next weekend. EV is after the waves on Sat. I'm very curious to see how high he can jump & also what effect this will have on his dock diving . . . . . his form & distance.


This time you get to see him without being on the Titanic!

I think Mom enjoyed herself - it was neat for her to come & see what her "grand-puppies" are up to when we take them out!

No comments: